This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

UIO8 and UIO20 error
Hi. Currently I'm doing 3 project, with LM5, UIO20 and UIO8. But problems appear with those UIO device. When I received the device, I can download the address and application through it from ETS. And when I installed them on my customer cabinet, it works normally. But after sometime (less than 1 month to 2 month), 5/6 the device are not working. ETS can't find the UIOs address on KNX bus, I can still press the learning button of the UIOs, but in ETS, it shows no device in programing mode too. And all the Input/output of the UIOs don't working too. Each of UIOs has it's owned 24V power supply, and the KNX bus working normally. I try to use the same power supply and knx bus for the device SA42M and no problem appear like UIOs. I think the UIOs has some error that break the KNX input.
Those image below is screenshot of the LM5, UIO20 and UIO8 that I use. All the project use the same LM and UIOs as screenshot belows. Do you have any idea about what cause the problem?

1st project use 2 UIO8 and those both not working
2nd project use 2 UIO20 and 1 UIO8, and those 2 UIO20 not working, only 1 UIO 8 still working
3rd project use 1 UIO20 and 1 UIO8, and UIO 20 is not working, only UIO8 still working

[Image: vr2UIw7.png]
[Image: i4yb7hA.png]
[Image: shBLW6w.png]
[Image: OiaK0Iz.png]
We would need to get them back to the office for analyses. Contact our office via email for replacement.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5