This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

TP load flooding Bus
Hi everyone,

I found it strange on my LM that every-time a telegram send to bus for an event always cost least 10 telegrams which make TP load spikes. My TP load always not flat and stable. Could anyone give a hint on this situation. Best thank you
Do you have another KNX router connected there? Could be KNX loop.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2021, 14:43)Daniel Wrote: Do you have another KNX router connected there? Could be KNX loop.

Yes D!

I have only 1 KNX Secure router work as IP gateway to the Bus. Is this because of this ? If i take it out. How the KNX bus be accessible from Lan ?
Change the multicast on LM then both can work together. Why do you need this extra router when LM can do the same?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2021, 15:13)Daniel Wrote: Change the multicast on LM then both can work together. Why do you need this extra router when LM can do the same?

I got this now D, i never know such! Very simple and great device, LM.  Thank you for you support! Have a good day.