This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Google Smart Home Assistant
I connect the google smart and works fine but i cant add more than one light.
Drop a screenshot where you struggle. You probably confused triat with a device.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
one light works ok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can add as many I want.  Not sure what is your mistake.

Maybe try clearing browser cache.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

I’m having some issues with thermostats, any tips on how to make it work good with knx, since google made it for nest? Like what device to use, and what trait?

Is there a function that is good to display energy values and temperatures etc?

Best Regard Even Sundgot.
You can use TemperatureSetting or simpler one TemperatureControl.
What do you mean by display?
Ctrl+F5
Hello colleagues, I congratulate you for the excellent work you have done with the integration. I've tried it and it worked fine for me. I have a drawback and it is that in my installation I control the volume of devices (speakers, televisions etc) and also the video input of these and I can even silence them. The problem is that the logic machine google smart home app does not have support for Smart Home AV Receiver, Smart Home Soundbar, Smart Home Speaker, Smart Home Streaming Box, Smart Home Media Remote or other similar devices, which has support for volume or choose input, which is why I kindly request the possibility of including this device. On the other hand, there are possibilities to include the scene device, since many times for something that does not have a device, such as the "stop curtain" action, with a service called Smart Nora, I used the scene device for it, among other uses. plus. Thank you and I am attentive.
I'm also waiting and hoping for scene control integration, i'm still using 1home just because this is not implemented in LM.

Best regards, Jørn.
We'll look into implementing Volume and Scene traits later.
HI, I tried to use google home to control my air conditioner, however google home assistant in LM only support Thermoset device type. And I can only adjust temperature via google home. I wonder how can I adjust fan speed and turn on/off air conditioner. Already added OnOff trait and rotation trail, but it doesn't work neither.
Maybe try controlling the functions as individual devices not combined.
Ctrl+F5
Have you put any thought into scene trait `? Wink

Best regards, Jørn.