This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Application on the smartphone to connect and control smart home
Hello everybody,

Which Application on the smartphone to connect and control smart home?
 Do not use browser as visualization.

Thank so much,
Hi,

I'm having iPhone 6S Plus and I was using Safari to access my LM4, then I've used "Add to Home Screen" option from Safari in order to have it as app on my screen.
I'm not sure if a dedicated app will show up. I was very interested to see an Apple Watch app, actually...

A.
Hi,
If so it will be very slow because on the phone will have to reload all the images, the graphics on the machine. I'm want applications built interfaces available on the phone and just load and transmission control protocol command only.

Thanks
For me it takes 2 seconds since I am pressing the "LM4" shortcut which I have created on my iPhone 6S Plus, until the menu is displayed and all commands are updated.
It's just really fast and it's directly from the LM4 server. So, I don't think there's a real need of having a separate application for this, especially that it needs a dedicated iOS developer to take care of it. Just my thoughts, as LM4 owner...
Images and other resources are cached. If you are using "Add to home screen" you will get a separate cache that is not cleared togerther with system browser. It should be similar on Android as well.
(08.08.2016, 10:06)admin Wrote: Images and other resources are cached. If you are using "Add to home screen" you will get a separate cache that is not cleared togerther with system browser. It should be similar on Android as well.

I don't know why but on my devices every opening visualisation starts refreshing background images and icons. The same situation is on iPhone, iPad, PC (firefox). It gives very big lags starting from opening homepage (10s and more) and on every pages (a few seconds). I prepared the visualisation on LM LB with resolution 1024x748px(very low). Homepage has currently only 3 shortcuts on a simple interface(.svg) and background image (jpg).

Is there a possibility to refreshing images only from time to time or manually?