This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Android APP
Hi,

Has it been any change in the Android App?

I've seen that my app has been updated to 1.0.6 version and now It seems that it can't connect remotely using the external IP and port forwarding...

Thanks.
It seems wrong version was uploaded. We will work on it ASAP.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.10.2021, 13:10)Daniel Wrote: It seems wrong version was uploaded. We will work on it ASAP.

Ok, thanks!
Please check again.Double check if HTTPS is not enabled. This was the issue.
Ctrl+F5
(19.10.2021, 14:18)Daniel Wrote: Please check again.Double check if HTTPS is not enabled. This was the issue.

It seems that it's not working...

In the Home tab I've the external ip and the port like this name.name.com:8080, HTTPS=No
In the Remote tab remote.logicmachine.net and not registered to the cloud

Sometimes when trying to enter the screen goes black and sometimes it appears "404 Not Found"
Can you explain exactly what you are doing? I just checked local(Home) connection and port forward via Home connection and it worked for me. Remote.logicmachine.net is only and only for cloud nothing else.
Ctrl+F5
(19.10.2021, 14:45)Daniel Wrote: Can you explain exactly what you are doing? I just checked local(Home) connection and  port forward via Home connection and it worked for me.  Remote.logicmachine.net is only and only for cloud nothing else.

I'm trying to access from internet (not in local from wifi or local network), the internet router has the external port 8080 mapped to the intenal (LM local ip) port 80.
In the remote tab on the APP I've nothing configured (no mail and no password entered)

I've been testing in two android phones, in one of them it's working correctly (I don't know why but the app has not been updated) and in the other one (where the app has been updated ant it appears HTTPS button) doesn't work...
Make sure you updated app again, last updated 19 Oct 2021. I did as on the image and it works fine on data only as well as on WiFi.

Obviously cloud will not work without setting it up.
Ctrl+F5
Updated and working again!
Thanks!
Hi again!
I'm still having some issues...

I have several LMs configured inside the APP and it seems that it only works when I check Autoload to one of them. When the app starts it is uploaded correctly, but when I go back and try to login to another one (clicking over its name) it doesn't work (sometimes black screen, sometimes 404 not found)

I have seen that it's only working the one that has Autoload enabled. If anyone has autoload I can't acces to any of them...
We identified the issue and it is not related to autoload. We will fix it soon. If you want to make just one device working then uninstall the app and install again.
Ctrl+F5
New update again.
Ctrl+F5
(20.10.2021, 14:10)Daniel Wrote: New update again.

Ok now it's working!
Thanks!