This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New App
Hi,
First of all congrats for the job.
A question for the developer of the application.
After the configuration of a device using the search function, in the tab home we can find the device.
But for example if I'm not under the same net of the LM, the application shows a white page and after fees second appears the sentence "connection time out"
After this intro, my request:
Is it not possible if the LM configured is not on the local net switch on the remote connection automatically?
At this time if no connection it is available show "connection time out"
What do you think? Is it possible or not?
Thanks and BR at all
Hi Cristian,
currently it is not possible. I discussed with the developer, he will implement automatic check WiFi availability. Lets say once in 30sec. If unavailable, will automatically jump to cloud connection. Will this be satisfying?
(29.10.2021, 14:30)edgars Wrote: Hi Cristian,
currently it is not possible. I discussed with the developer, he will implement automatic check WiFi availability. Lets say once in 30sec. If unavailable, will automatically jump to cloud connection. Will this be satisfying?

Hi Edgars, I think that 30 sec could be a long time. I think it could works like a "ping".... App check if LM is on the local net, if LM doesn't give answer, check the remote. I know that it is not a five minutes improve, but asking for clients it is one of the most interesting upgrades. This can make Logic machine as the most performing knx supervisor in home automation.
Best regards Cristian