This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic beta Custom Widget value send problem
Hello there Is problem with "value send" button in Custom Widgets.

In edit mode it sends value like in user mode. So every time when i want to edit this button it sends command to KNX.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the bug report, this will be fixed in the next mosaic update.
Mosaic30-beta has been updated, see if it works for you.
(27.10.2021, 13:00)admin Wrote: Mosaic30-beta has been updated, see if it works for you.

Hello yes perfect working. I have another bug. Fixed value send widget has a big space in front of the title. Maybe another ones also has the problem, but i mostly use widgets from widget creator.

Just a question is there any possiblility to make smaller margin (zero is the best option ) under widget title? Then i can make customs widgets with 1x1 size. 
It is .widget-title css class. Probably better option is make the value selectable, because it will affect all old mosaic visualizations. Default widgets are much bigger than needed.

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27.10.2021, 18:54)tpospichal Wrote:
(27.10.2021, 13:00)admin Wrote: Mosaic30-beta has been updated, see if it works for you.

Hello yes perfect working. I have another bug. Fixed value send widget has a big space in front of the title. Maybe another ones also has the problem, but i mostly use widgets from widget creator.

Just a question is there any possiblility to make smaller margin (zero is the best option ) under widget title? Then i can make customs widgets with 1x1 size. 
It is .widget-title css class. Probably better option is make the value selectable, because it will affect all old mosaic visualizations. Default widgets are much bigger than needed.

Thank you

+99999
The title bug with 1.5x1.5 widgets will be fixed in the next update.

For 1x1 custom widgets you can add this to Custom CSS in Settings & Styles:
Code:
.widget-custom .widget-title { padding-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 0; }
.widget-custom .widget-title.custom-svg svg { top: 0; }
This is not a perfect solution because it somewhat breaks the Y positioning of custom widgets since it assumes a fixed header size. You will have to tweak the Y coordinate manually. Some extra CSS might be needed if icons other than SVG are used.
New version is out, the title is fixed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.10.2021, 13:47)Daniel Wrote: New version is out, the title is fixed.

Thank you very much.