This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Streaming player without amplifier informations
Hello,

I have some questions about this system:

1) is it possible to add Bluetooth? If yes, is it possible to stream bluetooth audio between different players?

2) Is it possible to add IR communication as in the "with amplifier" version?

3) Loudspeaker outputs: the manual says 4-8 Ohms, how many Watt max?

4) Since it is the same "family" of products, I assume that I can integrate the amatilinea webvisu in an iframe and leave it as it is in the Logicmachine or Wiser for KNX visualization, right? Is there a way even to slightly modify the graphical aspects (e.g. colors with css)?

5) I suppose that it's not designed to integrate analog devices, there is no way to add at least one analog input, right?

Thank you for your help.
1. Bluetooth is not supported. There are some external devices that can convert Bluetooth to TOSLINK for the desktop version.
You can link several players together when playing local media (not Spotify or Airplay etc) but it will not have perfect synchronization

2. Only the desktop version has IR support

3. For the amplifier version the maximum recommended wattage is around 20W

4. You can integrate it via iframe but there's no direct way of customizing CSS

5. For desktop version you will need an external analog to digital (TOSLINK) converter
Thanks for replying so fast,

a few more questions:

(26.10.2021, 10:23)admin Wrote: 1. Bluetooth is not supported. There are some external devices that can convert Bluetooth to TOSLINK for the desktop version.
You can link several players together when playing local media (not Spotify or Airplay etc) but it will not have perfect synchronization

Just to clarify, so if I play spotify on the master and set the slave to play the exact same thing it's synced but if I play some MP3 from my local NAS is not, am I right?

(26.10.2021, 10:23)admin Wrote: 2. Only the desktop version has IR support

I thought that the amplified version has the possibility to add a IR receiver

(26.10.2021, 10:23)admin Wrote: 5. For desktop version you will need an external analog to digital (TOSLINK) converter

In this case, can I stream it to another player even without sync?

Thank you.
Spotify does not support master/slave, only the internal player does. For this to work the same files should be available for all players (via NAS, for example).

The desktop player with amplifier has IR on-board. The DIN version does not because it makes no sense to have IR inside the cabinet Smile Note that only older Apple remote is supported at the moment.

Optical (TOSLINK) will have perfect sync if you use a single source and multiple players connected via a splitter.