This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM as KNX / IP Interface
Hi!
I would like to use the LM Lite 5 Power DRĀ as a KNX gateway but unfortunetally I cna; program KNX devices using ETS5 cuase I am receiving some error messages.
I am sending you the images to see . I changed the KNX address of the LM device but still the problem exists.
Any ideas on how to resolve this issue please?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which firmware do you use? Do you use it locally or via NAT and port forward?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.10.2021, 13:29)Daniel Wrote: Which firmware do you use? Do you use it locally or via NAT and port forward?

I am using it both Locally and with ZeroTier App.

Drop screen-shoot of what you have in KNX connection.
Ctrl+F5
(26.10.2021, 15:07)Daniel Wrote: Drop screen-shoot of what you have in KNX connection.

Change KNX address to a free address from the line you want to download to.
Ctrl+F5
(26.10.2021, 15:33)Daniel Wrote: Change KNX address to a free address from the line you want to download to.

I changed KNX address and this is what I am getting from ETS5

Do you have now the zerotier enabled on lm or on your computer? Make sure everything is local. Rebooting ets or even pc might help.
Ctrl+F5
(26.10.2021, 16:20)Daniel Wrote: Do you have now the zerotier enabled on lm or on your computer? Make sure everything is local. Rebooting ets or even pc might help.

I have ZeroTier both enabled on LM and PC . I made Reboot also on the ETS nad my PC but still the problem exists! I tried another IP KNX interface and everything works great! I don't know what is going on!

(26.10.2021, 18:45)vmic Wrote:
(26.10.2021, 16:20)Daniel Wrote: Do you have now the zerotier enabled on lm or on your computer? Make sure everything is local. Rebooting ets or even pc might help.

I have ZeroTier both enabled on LM and PC . I made Reboot also on the ETS nad my PC but still the problem exists! I tried another IP KNX interface and everything works great! I don't know what is going on!

Is it possible that maybe is firmware problem?

I just tried to download to a KNX device and all work fine. Same fw, locally and also via zerotier.
Ctrl+F5
What ETS5 version do you have? Do you have IP router and LM connected to the same TP line?
Ctrl+F5
Maybe I could try remotely via Zerotier? Send me your network ID to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(27.10.2021, 07:44)Daniel Wrote: Maybe I could try remotely via Zerotier? Send me your network ID to PM.

You have KNX loop in there. You must have more than one IP router connected to the same TP. LM also counts as IP router. I changed on your LM multicast to 224.0.23.13 and all works fine now.
Ctrl+F5
Oh OK thank you very much! I see ! So the problem was the second IP interface that was allready connected to KNX ! Thank you very much for your help!