This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic/touch 3: widget size/custom widgets to google
Hi @all,

I having two questions regarding Mosaic/touch 3 visu:

- Is there an option to scale the common widgets with a specific factor that two widgets fit next to each other on a IPhone 11 screen?
- Is there an option to connect custom widgets to google home or Amazon Alexa?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards 
Steffen
There are several widgets where you can select 1.5 size.
I don't get what do you mean by connect widgets to google, amazon alexa? Please take in to account that we have different implementation to SE so they are totally different.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
We just added to Mosaic Beta 'Scaling factor to mobile devices' in Settings & themes. It will scale the whole Mosaic accordingly, you can adjust it the way you want. 70% will fit two square widgets on iPhone.
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

many thanks for your quick reply again as always.

The scaling factor for mobile devices is what I’ve looking for. I hope SE will adopt this as well to a new version of their release.

Regarding my second question. I created several custom widget for example to control a lawn robot with the buttons start und stop. Is there away a way to connect this button to a google home or Alexa skill e.g. switch?
Another example is a thermostat custom widget with actual temperature and set temperature I want to connect to an existing skill.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Steffen
If you use SE Touch then the answer is: I don't know. Our google/alexa implementation is totally different and you use separate app to set it up and you can do it in LM.
Ctrl+F5