This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Burda low glare Infrared Heater KNX dimmer control
Hi,

Any of you has idea how to dimm a German Burda infrared heater
Looks that they have a bluetooth dimmer (which cost 300EUR!), but I was wondering if I can do it cheaper with a DIN-rail device that can handle a load of maximum 2kW. If no such DIN-rail device exists, do you know any outdoor dimmer for heaters, that I can connect it to the KNX bus?

I am looking for a KNX solution, because I don't want to use dedicated iPhone applications for each little thing. Instead, I want to have an all-in-one solution. Note that on the balcony where the heater is installed, I already have a temperature and presence sensor, IP24, from Schneider Electric.

Possible scenes that can include these two sensors? Ideas?

Thank you,
Andreas