This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sunrise/Sunset as scheduler trigger in touch3/mosaic visualization
Hi @all,

I looking for a function like in Gira X1 where it is possible to use sunset or sunrise including a possible time offset in the touch visualization as scheduler trigger.

I know that it is easy to do via an event script but to be able to control it direct in the touch visualization is more comfortable for the users.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards 
Steffen
This method is default built into the schedulers.. select ‘Run at’ and there you have sunset / sunrise and the offset options.
Hi Erwin,

many thanks for the quick reply. From my perspective it would be awesome when this function would be in the touch3 visualization as well. Than everything would be in one place. 
Is this possible to check for future releases?

Many thanks.

Best Regards 
Steffen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)