This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

muilticast
Hi ! my current setup with Vlans. ! the old setup in other Vlan is fine, ets can find the interface. Old set up can be found accross Vlans.
But in my new setup, ets keep coming back with error The interface as not found for LM as IP, even i am in same Vlan with LM.
I am not sure what i did wrong. with the Vlan multicast configuration. Looking forward to support.

Br
If you use tunneling then it's not multicast but unicast - a direct UDP connection from PC to LM.
(16.11.2021, 15:00)admin Wrote: If you use tunneling then it's not multicast but unicast - a direct UDP connection from PC to LM.

Hi Admin!

Thank you for your quick reply.
I tried to change to Tunneling both in LM and Ets but it seem i did wrong on thr  initial config on Lan and KNX connection.
Ets still showing Interface can not found. Something seem stoping Ets from seeing LM.

Br
You don't need to change anything on LM. ETS is connecting to LM via tunneling by default. The KNX mode in LM only define how LM is connection to KNX not to ETS. Probably some firewall is blocking UDP connection from PC to LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.11.2021, 15:41)Daniel Wrote: You don't need to change anything on LM. ETS is connecting to LM via tunneling by default. The KNX mode in LM only define how LM is connection to KNX not to ETS. Probably some firewall is blocking UDP connection from PC to LM.

Hi Daniel,

I tried and keep trying but found out Win 11 blocking tunneling with LM. Its not happening in Win 10 , ets can access to LM Win 10.
But for any IPRouter or IPinterface, working fine with Win11, no problem. Can you help to fix this. I did tried to reconfigure Firewall & rules in Win 11 but no success. Its something relate Win11.
I just tried Win11 and LM and all works fine. It must be something related to your PC. Maybe try different one.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5