This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20
Hi Edgars,

I've seen this topic which is treating the 1-wire connection to Reactor v2, but my 1-wire sensor is actually connected to Fibaro Door/Window sensor and not to LM4.
So, the problem is that the Z-Wave /apps/data/zwaveapp/ interface does not reads the data from that sensor. My 1-wire tab from LM4 is empty now (I have turned off the Z-Wave sensor), as you can see in the attached screenshot.

The sensor should appear here, even if it's not connected directly to LM4 to the 1-wire wired interface? Note that I want to have the temperature readout remotely, via the Fibaro Door/Window + temperature sensor.

Andreas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20 - by andeug - 08.08.2016, 09:55