This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20
(08.08.2016, 10:08)admin Wrote: Sensors will only appear if connected directly. If Z-Wave is not handling it properly then the issues is in the Z-Wave app.

In my current situation, I think there's a SW bug or a feature that needs to be added in a future update of the Z-Wave app.

I have put a picture in attachment with what I get inside the Z-Wave application. For example, the temperature in my room was around 28 degrees Celsius during testing and none of the values that can be read in the Z-Wave application are pointing to that value. Also, when I approach the magnet on the sensor, the "Access Control Object" is changing its "Current value" from 22 to 23. It would be good to change it from 0 to 1, as it's more logically defined.

The extra parameter that the Fibaro Door/Window sensor can read, is the temperature via the 1-wire sensor. 

Is it possible to address these issues to the SW developer that it's handling the Z-Wave application, so that we have this fixed in a future Z-Wave app upgrade?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20 - by andeug - 08.08.2016, 11:22