This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20
(11.10.2016, 10:09)andeug Wrote:
(11.10.2016, 09:36)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: Please post your device parameters under advanced tab.

You can see all the parameters from the Advanced tab. Anything suspicious there?
I have sent today an e-mail to Fibaro Support, maybe they can help me with a feedback regarding the problem I am experiencing.
I will keep you posted as soon as I will get an update.

I see something strange after device properties #5, thats not correct. Please ask admin or the zwave developer to login into your device to see whats wrong in de zwave config.

See my device properties attached.

Looks like its not fully included, normaly at include time all parameters are transported, but it looks like he doesn't recognize your device as a fibaro doorsensor.

Attached Files
.pdf   Configuration devices.pdf (Size: 93.21 KB / Downloads: 17)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20 - by gjniewenhuijse - 11.10.2016, 11:35