This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20
see screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK, so there is clearly something wrong with my Fibaro device. Or an incompatibility with the Z-Wave app...
If you have a rpi, you can install a domoticz image, thats also based on openzwave.

And the try if its see your device correctly.
(11.10.2016, 12:11)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: If you have a rpi, you can install a domoticz image, thats also based on openzwave.

I have both Rpi2 and 3. Under which OS works Domoticz? And does it works with the Z-Wave.me dongle, or how did you connect to the Fibaro sensor?
(11.10.2016, 12:14)andeug Wrote:
(11.10.2016, 12:11)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: If you have a rpi, you can install a domoticz image, thats also based on openzwave.

I have both Rpi2 and 3. Under which OS works Domoticz? And does it works with the Z-Wave.me dongle, or how did you connect to the Fibaro sensor?

Domoticz is based on Linux, how to install: https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Domoticz_R...i_SD_Image

Yes your dongle works, i have the same.
Attached is the Fibaro Door/Window user's manual, received from Fibaro with the message: 

"Last firmware version of Door/Window sensor is 2.5, I’m afraid it is not possible to upgrade it from different gateway than Home Center 2 or Home Center Lite. You can try to ask your local reseller to help you in upgrading firmware, we have Exclusive Distributor in Sweden – www.gronahus.se, maybe they will help you with this topic."

I didn't had time to look lately into my problem, but it might be a firmware issue with my sensor. I need to check this first...

Attached Files
.pdf   FGK-10x-EN-T-v2.0.pdf (Size: 1.29 MB / Downloads: 8)
OK... it looks good in Domoticz. 
I think there is something with the Z-Wave application inside LM4, it does not looks discovered correctly there...

(10.12.2016, 12:21)andeug Wrote: OK... it looks good in Domoticz. 
I think there is something with the Z-Wave application inside LM4, it does not looks discovered correctly there...

Did you also receive the temperature in Domoticz?

Latest lm zwave app supports the latest door sensors
I need to buy another 1-wire temperature sensor, because the one which I've had it with this sensor I've connected it directly to my LM4 and sits now inside the electric panel.
Overall I think it looks better now. Did you changed some settings in the Device Properties "Advanced", so that you see the temperature in the "Basic" tab?

(11.12.2016, 19:43)andeug Wrote: I need to buy another 1-wire temperature sensor, because the one which I've had it with this sensor I've connected it directly to my LM4 and sits now inside the electric panel.
Overall I think it looks better now. Did you changed some settings in the Device Properties "Advanced", so that you see the temperature in the "Basic" tab?

nope, i didn't change a parameter to use temperatures.
Hello, i have new door/window sensors and the same problem. But it looks like it has something todo with the include procedure. If i do the following steps it works for me:
- activate battery
- close sensor case
- set lm4 to include
- push the button on the bottom of the sensor 3 times (quick)
- wait for minimal 1 minute so all parameters are transfered (if you do not, then some parameters are missing and excluding of the sensor crashed the zwave deamon).