This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine Android APP
Hi there,

my Android phone is not displayed in the Logic Machine Cloud app.

on the iphone it worked immediately with the same logins.
Did you select correct cloud? there are two.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yes, I did, I can also access the cloud via my mobile phone
Which android version?
Ctrl+F5
Android Verson 11
Logic Machine App 1.0.8
Hm. this must work, Are you sure you didn't type wrong user or password? New or Old cloud?
Ctrl+F5
I have already checked everything several times, also tested the new cloud. I can also log in to the cloud via the app, everything works. But I can't find the cell phone on servers. Therefore, no push message works
Now I finally understood what is your problem. The push notification is broken in RC3 (works in RC2). There is new android app coming soon to fix it. I thought you can't access cloud. RC3 got some extra security update and it broke the push.
'Cloud app' is renamed to push notifications. New version is going to use new cloud.
Ctrl+F5
Could it be that it is due to the app on the server?

Logic Machine Cloud App 20171027
Hi there,
When new android app will arrive ? We have same issue in the a project. We will inform the customer about update.
Hi,

I'm trying to use Android App using HTTPS and self signed certificate with no success...
In the same device (mobile) using web browser (chrome) it it's working but whe trying to access through app it appears a white page...

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
How did you put the URL in the app?
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2022, 14:13)Daniel Wrote: How did you put the URL in the app?

I've tried https://xx.xx.xx.xx, without https using port 443

Then I've tryied the same changing the port forward to 4432 external to 443 internal with the same result...
Do not use the HTTPS:// only the URL and just enable the HTTPS option.
Ctrl+F5
I've done as you say but it doesn't work (any error only a white page)...
I just tested it and it works. Double check if you have done it correctly. Some typo...
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2022, 14:45)Daniel Wrote: I just tested it and it works. Double check if you have done it correctly. Some typo...

I've tryied several times using diferent devices (android and iphone) and always same result... I also have tried using external ip number and using a dns name...

Using safari or chrome it works but using app not...
If you want send me your link and credential to PM and I will try but it works for me.
PS. It will never work on iOS as they block websocket without proper SSL cert.
Ctrl+F5