This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

mosaic problem ?
Hello

I have a [problem on a wiser, using touch/mosaic I can't control devices, if instead I do the X at the top right to reload the page it works, from the PC everything works, do you know if it's a normal problem on phones?

Thanks
Most likely websocket is blocked. How are you connecting?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.11.2021, 12:03)Daniel Wrote: Most likely websocket is blocked. How are you connecting?
I connect to ADSL, the provider says the port is open
Do you use Wiser app on your mobile?
Ctrl+F5
(24.11.2021, 14:12)Daniel Wrote: Do you use Wiser app on your mobile?
I need  connect for programming in remote, with ETS5 , what is the solution to be adopted in order to do it, fw 2.6.1
No solution for SE devices. It is SE decision to completely block this functionality. We cannot(not allowed) to help you. In LM we have solution for this.
Ctrl+F5