This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta
Now i have had a night of extended testing at home, playing with local network, wifi network and firewall/NAT at home. All along i have had 6 continious ping logging going against router, switch, Wifi controller and logic-machine. Same logging from 2 different pc's, one at ethernet cable and one over Wifi.
Can't find any correlation with the faults i experience with LM freezing up due to changes in network (cheked even the spanning tree and LACP protocols)
In LM i tried to disable/remove Amazon alexa app, google home app, also disabled zerotier. No change.
I'm left with the Moasic app, canx apps and zigbee app installed, with same results.
I notice problem arize when i close moasic and comes back to dashboard in LM app on android. Then everyting freezes, including local access in webbrowser on pc.
In some accation i however reach the system over cloud access from the app if i force close it on android and opens again. Cloud opens fine and I can control system, but no response/connection on local control.
All the time i have normal ping response from the device from the two pc's who is logging the system. So it's seems to be ok on the network side.
I starting to have a feeling something is wrong with the moasic system. It seems to happen if i navigate around moasic and close moasic back to dashboard.

Could it be som kind of token that is not released/closed and wait's for a timeout, hence the wait time with no response, or some kind of user blocking due to some error?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Web / app access freezes system from Moasic beta - by clue9 - 01.12.2021, 01:12