This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spacelynk Stop responding
Hello 
I have a SL installed stop responding 
V1.4
LED1 Yellow Blinking
LED2 Yellow Steady
ethernet Green Blinking/ Orange Steady

what could I do

BR,
Best Regards,
For v1.4 it is probably SD card. Replace and see agian.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2021, 11:21)Daniel Wrote: For v1.4 it is probably SD card. Replace and see agian.

Thanks Daniel
I cant even access the SL, does the SD card make such thing when it failed?

Edit: Regarding the current backup it stored in the SD Card so it will be erased?
Best Regards,
You should use new card, not the same one. You can try of making existing card image and restore it on new.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2021, 11:42)Daniel Wrote: You should use new card, not the same one.  You can try of making existing card image and restore it on new.

Hello 
I used a new card, but when I restore the existing card image it didnt open, while when I restore the factory image its work.
how could I check the existing image?
edit: I sent you PM with the Image if you could check.
BR,
Best Regards,
In this case it means some files were already corrupted and it is hard to extract stuff from it. I would recommend restore any backup you have and start from there
Ctrl+F5
(02.12.2021, 08:29)Daniel Wrote: In this case it means some files were already corrupted and it is hard to extract stuff from it. I would recommend restore any backup you have and start from there

Thanks Daniel,
When I restore the existing image it will be restored with the old network settings, so I should access via the old IP?
BR,
Best Regards,
If you restore full card image then it is full copy of the device also systems. When you restore backup then the system is unchanged.
Ctrl+F5
Hello i have the same problem with a spacelynk v1.2
i already changed the card and i did a factory reset
i did also the FW update 2.8.0
at first it opens, but if the power cuts SL stop working, no ping ( led statuts are normal )
Did you flash the card with recovery image or did you copy old SD to new?
Ctrl+F5
(25.04.2023, 08:07)Daniel Wrote: Did you flash the card with recovery image or did you copy old SD to new?

i did a flash with recovery image, but now am having the issue that no led is working, could it be related to SD card or a power issuue?
Do you have HW3.2? If yes, did you use recovery-imx6-1g.img for the recovery?

If you have older HW, did you extract the image so it is around the 950Mb before restore it to the SD card with USB image tool?
(05.05.2023, 11:34)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Do you have HW3.2? If yes, did you use recovery-imx6-1g.img for the recovery?

If you have older HW, did you extract the image so it is around the 950Mb before restore it to the SD card with USB image tool?

i have a older HW, the img is 250Mb. can you provide me a valid img that i can test with 
Thank you Erwin
You can download the needed files for HW1 to HW3.1 here: https://www.se.com/ww/en/download/document/AN2_001_SL/

For HW1 extract the file sL_HW1_xx\sL_HW1_xx_recovery.img.gz resulting in file recovery-mxs-1g.img of 947.2 Mb and restore this file with USB Image tool to your SD card.

For HW2/3 extract the file sL_HW2_xx_HW3_xx\sL_HW2_xx_3_xx_recovery.img.gz resulting in file rec2.img of 947.2 Mb and restore this file with USB Image tool to your SD card.
(08.05.2023, 11:26)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: You can download the needed files for HW1 to HW3.1 here: https://www.se.com/ww/en/download/document/AN2_001_SL/

For HW1 extract the file sL_HW1_xx\sL_HW1_xx_recovery.img.gz resulting in file recovery-mxs-1g.img of 947.2 Mb and restore this file with USB Image tool to your SD card.

For HW2/3 extract the file sL_HW2_xx_HW3_xx\sL_HW2_xx_3_xx_recovery.img.gz resulting in file rec2.img of 947.2 Mb and restore this file with USB Image tool to your SD card.

thank you, i did the restore correctly, still my SL has no leds working (as there is no power) i guess its gone :/
That could be the case, however defect HW is very rare, have seen 1 device that was realy broken (aka not SD card related) up to now in all those years...