This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic User rights
Hello. I've made a simple visu in mosaic so my customer can change color on som RGB lights.
Everything works fine from my computer when connected directly to the LM. 
When customer connects via vpn software "citrix" directly to the mosaic url he is asked for credentials, he enters these and gets access to mosaic, but he does not seem to have write rights to the objects. When he changes color, it goes right back to the spot it was before.
Probably the Websocket connection is not established. Check if Mosaic has a green dot in the bottom left corner.
Why don't you just use our cloud for the customer. No need for VPN.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.12.2021, 08:49)Daniel Wrote: Why don't you just use our cloud for the customer. No need for VPN.

It's on a secure technical network with no internet connection.

I will check the websocet. what needs to be enabled if that is the case?
It has to be configured on the VPN side. This might be relevant: https://msandbu.org/setting-up-websocket...netscaler/
see attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)