This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EEBUS Wallbox
Hi @all,

are there any plans to integrate EEBUS function for charging/wallbox use case?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards 
Steffen
EEBus is DE only. SE version will have this integrated. We see no market for this yet.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi @all,

has anybody information if and when SE will release EEBUS for W4K? If SE is looking for a beta tester I would be happy to help - I having two EEBUS wallboxes with Kostall solar inverter and a battery.

Is there any scripting solution to control a wallbox via EEBUS as an alternative? I just want to read the plug and charging status and set the max. allowed current.

Many thanks for your help!

Best Regards 
Steffen
Hi @all,

After I’ve got feedback from SE support that there is no focus on EEBUS at the moment due to the new app I’m really worried that I never getting a solution to connect the wallbox to the controller although SE is saying since 2020 via video and the homepage W4K would support this already.
But I know it is not your fault from LM side.

That’s why one question. I‘ve found an working EEBUS solution running on the raspberry:
https://github.com/evcc-io/eebus

Do you see a chance to adapt the code from GO to LUA?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards
Steffen
Rewriting such code is very time-consuming. Go has an ability to be compiled into a static binary that can be run on the controller without installing any additional packages. You can get an RPi or use a virtual machine to play with this solution but it's not something that we can help with.
Hi admin,

many thanks for your help! The idea to compile it to an static binary and let it run on LogicMachine sounds promising. Do you have a hint how to let a static binary start/run on LogicMachine?

Many thanks!

Best Regards
Steffen