This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud remote problem
Hi @ all,
I have a problem on new cloud in a plant that it is going made me crazy.....
I can't understand why, but if internet connection faults and then it cames back, the cloud connection doesn't go up. The strange is that on the app in LM (local) as you can see in the screenshot, it indicates connection ok. But if I try to connect with the browser in remote connection the led is red and the it shows "LM is out connection".
No errors in the logs and local all works fine. The only way to go up the cloud is restart the LM.
If it can help you, this happens always after this event error: disconnected - Broken pipe, code 14 

Best regards Cristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Question which I need to ask. Latest FW and apps up to date?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.12.2021, 14:47)Daniel Wrote: Question which I need to ask. Latest FW and apps up to date?

Yes all update.
What is your LM ID? It is written in the left bottom side of the LM Cloud app. Send via PM please.
(08.12.2021, 15:25)admin Wrote: What is your LM ID? It is written in the left bottom side of the LM Cloud app. Send via PM please.

Ok
The issue has been identified but it will take some time to fix because a third-party component has to be modified first. We will keep you updated.
(09.12.2021, 12:00)admin Wrote: The issue has been identified but it will take some time to fix because a third-party component has to be modified first. We will keep you updated.

Ok let me know when you are ok.
BR Cristian
A work-around has been implemented for this issue. Please check if it's working correctly for you now.
(10.12.2021, 11:10)admin Wrote: A work-around has been implemented for this issue. Please check if it's working correctly for you now.

Thanks, Do I need to update something?
BR Cristian
The change is implemented on the cloud side. No need to change anything on LM.
(10.12.2021, 11:16)admin Wrote: The change is implemented on the cloud side. No need to change anything on LM.

Ok, I will check and let you know.
BR
(10.12.2021, 11:10)admin Wrote: A work-around has been implemented for this issue. Please check if it's working correctly for you now.
Nothing, I still have the problem, attached the screen shot of the problem. It seems all sincro but It doesn't update the states.
Best regards Cristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Little update..... I 've changed the SPI firewall of the router and now it seems works..... I will take you update.
BR Cristian