This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CPU I/O Load capacity LM5-Lite
Hi,
I'm preparing scada screen for my project. Total 130 visualition pages maybe i could add 10 more.
CPU I/O load rate is 3.79 4.00 3.83. Would it be a problem for user ?
Thanks
CPU I/O should be below 1, Ideally 0.7. Your device is overloaded and it will not work correctly.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
The number of plans does not matter that much. What matters is the number of active user connections, bus load and scripts. As Daniel said your system is overloaded. Might be a script loop or a KNX/IP loop.
I disabled my scripts.CPU I/O level is now 0.05 1.65 2.92.I used block editor to create PID control for floor heating script.

Here's my script could help me to find why its looping.

Quote:require('custom.fbeditor20.Control')

Setpoint = grp.getvalue('21/1/0')
Current_value = grp.getvalue('15/1/6')
Manual = nil
Enable_manual_value = nil
Manual_value = nil
Invert = nil
min = 0
max = 100
kp = 200
ki = 10
kd = 0
Output_type = 'bit'
out = fbe_pid_controller(Setpoint, Current_value, Manual, Enable_manual_value, Manual_value, Invert, min, max, kp, ki, kd, Output_type, 'fb__1__Kat_Yerden_Is__tma_1__fbe_pid_controller__id')
if out ~= nil then
grp.write('21/1/5', out)
end
Wait half an hour and tell us how it changed. How often do you run this script?
Ctrl+F5
CPU I/O level is now 0.7.And the Script running constanly.
What is the timer set to?
Ctrl+F5
Setted to 0.
This is way too fast. Temperature isn't changing fast anyway. You can set it to a minute easily.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks a lot.Solved my issue.