This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI RGBW
Hello. Please help me figure out which command you need to send to change the color of the ribbon. RGBW DT8 driver.
With brightness, everything is clear, I do it with this command

Code:
canxdali = require('applibs.canxdali')
canxdali.sendcmds({lineid = 0, nodeid = 30, cmd = 'arc', address = 's9', value = 254, })
You can map DT8 RGBW to objects in CANx-DALI. Why do you need scripts?
(15.12.2021, 09:27)admin Wrote: You can map DT8 RGBW to objects in CANx-DALI. Why do you need scripts?

I am not an expert, I am just learning. That's right, I did so. But I need to make sure that every 5 minutes I change the color of the LED strip to an arbitrary one.
Create a script that writes to RGBW object. It's just one line of code instead of 10 DALI commands which are needed to set a RGBW value Smile
(15.12.2021, 09:41)admin Wrote: Create a script that writes to RGBW object. It's just one line of code instead of 10 DALI commands which are needed to set a RGBW value Smile

I don’t know how to do it right. I'm just learning. Now I have quite a lot of scripts on LM5 that periodically load the LM5 processor up to 1.88 (especially when the lights are on or the rollers are running)
You can install the System load app to check which process is producing high CPU load.
Example for a random RGBW value:
Code:
math.randomseed(os.time())

r = math.random(0, 255)
g = math.random(0, 255)
b = math.random(0, 255)
w = math.random(0, 255)

rgbw = r * 0x1000000 + g * 0x10000 + b * 0x100 + w
grp.write('1/1/13', rgbw)
(15.12.2021, 11:17)admin Wrote: You can install the System load app to check which process is producing high CPU load.
Example for a random RGBW value:
Code:
math.randomseed(os.time())

r = math.random(0, 255)
g = math.random(0, 255)
b = math.random(0, 255)
w = math.random(0, 255)

rgbw = r * 0x1000000 + g * 0x10000 + b * 0x100 + w
grp.write('1/1/13', rgbw)
Thank you