This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Push Notifications iOS
Hello I am not able to register iOS devices to the push notification app. Android works OK.

Everything is updated
I Instal/uninstall LM app on devices create new users/Disable mobile networks to be sure, that iOS cominucate locally, try Basicaly everything, but no success.

Is there any other settings which needs to be checked on the iOS for successful registration to the Push notification app?

Thank you
Which version of iOS?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.10.2022, 07:38)Daniel Wrote: Which version of iOS?
Sorry for the delay: 16.0.2 (20A380)
I just tried it on iOS16.3 and it worked correctly. Which fw and version of push app you use?
You must be on the local network with LM to make it to work.
Ctrl+F5
(12.10.2022, 10:34)Daniel Wrote: I just tried it on iOS16.3 and it worked correctly. Which fw and version of push app you use?
You must be on the local network with LM to make it to work.

FW is: 20211215
App version:20211216

Everything is updated, local network.... On my android device everything works, but client iphone no succes after many many tries. Is possible to get some error logs or any suggestions what to do? 

Thank you
Did you try to uninstall the app from the mobile and install again?
Ctrl+F5
(21.10.2022, 07:34)Daniel Wrote: Did you try to uninstall the app from the mobile and install again?
Yes many times