This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

W4K/Alexa not discovering devices
Hi,

Few months ago, we configured one Wiser with Alexa app and it works correctly.

After 2 months aprox. the system crashed and we had to restore a backup on the system.

All okai but the client said Alexa not working. We took a look on the configuration and we saw that effectively touch config was not restablished and cloud connector ant IOT T3 Api were not installed.

We did all the manual again to configure Alexa for Wiser (we did the same that the first time, two or three times), but now Alexa don't discover any device..

Schneider technical service tried to help with no succes.. (did the same like us)

Any help please?

Client is getting angry..

Thanks..
Can you backup your Touch3 configuration and clear all configuration in Touch3 and create 1 new control object and see if that “new” one is discovered?

Does Wiser for KNX remote app works normal (aka is the cloud connection working)?
(15.12.2021, 14:45)adiaz Wrote: Hi,

Few months ago, we configured one Wiser with Alexa app and it works correctly.

After 2 months aprox. the system crashed and we had to restore a backup on the system.

All okai but the client said Alexa not working. We took a look on the configuration and we saw that effectively touch config was not restablished and cloud connector ant IOT T3 Api were not installed.

We did all the manual again to configure Alexa for Wiser (we did the same that the first time, two or three times), but now Alexa don't discover any device..

Schneider technical service tried to help with no succes.. (did the same like us)

Any help please?

Client is getting angry..

Thanks..

Hi..
It was similar for me.
Alexa has not found anything more.
The Alexa-Skill cannot find that many at the same time. For me the maximum Number was 15 Objects.
Try to:
Load the last Firmware, the last Touch + IOT T3 Api + Cloud Connector update.
Activate only one object in the touch for Voice-Control.
And the designation of the KNX Names must not have any special Characters, such as Ü or Ä or # and so on. Simple Names.
So it worked again for me.
Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Cleared all Touch Config.

Add only one object with voice control in touch and Alexa found the device.

After that, added more devices. 24 devices. Again search with Alexa and found. Added more devices. 30 devices. Again search with Alexa, found 24.. Deleted 4. Search with Alexa, found 20..

What's happening? Sad
(16.12.2021, 09:27)adiaz Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Cleared all Touch Config.

Add only one object with voice control in touch and Alexa found the device.

After that, added more devices. 24 devices. Again search with Alexa and found. Added more devices. 30 devices. Again search with Alexa, found 24.. Deleted 4. Search with Alexa, found 20..

What's happening? Sad

make a complete backup of the final touch.
delete objects up to a maximum of 20 objects.
let alexa search, he should find all 20.
then restore the backup
delete the old 20 objects and leave the next 20 objects in there.
let me look for alexa again, he should find the other 20.
and so on .... and finally restore the backup.
that's how it worked for me. have a total of 64 objects in alexa
Thanks Tee,

Now the problem is that we Updated the firmware to version 2.7.0 and Touch config not working.. Error entering to config.

Phoned technical service and they will call us.

When they repair it, we will try your steps.

Thank you very much. I will inform you.
Try clearing browser cache
Check if you have access rights if not admin is used. In this version user can have access per app.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
SE confirmed bug on their side, they already work on the fix. Only voice users are affected.
Ctrl+F5
(16.12.2021, 12:00)adiaz Wrote: Thanks Tee,

Now the problem is that we Updated the firmware to version 2.7.0 and Touch config not working.. Error entering to config.

Phoned technical service and they will call us.

When they repair it, we will try your steps.

Thank you very much. I will inform you.

it was the same for me yesterday.
update to 2.7.0
yesterday i had telephone contact with schneider.
you have to activate all points in the settings for user access

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks guys!

Activated all points in the setting for user access and now we can join Touch Config.

Restored the final version of touch config and deleted objects until we had 20. Discovered the 20. The same steps for the others objects and now it's OK.

Very thankful.

Lot of problems with Wiser.. I'm not happy with SE, two/three months with this topic with no solution. Posted the problem on this forum and working in two days.. So much easier with LM.

Again, thanks!
Hi @all,

are your blinds working correctly with firmware 2.7.0 and Alexa?

From my experience the position is inverted: 0% going to closed blinds and 100% to fully open. The same for the slats.

Many thanks.

Best Regards
Steffen
(18.12.2021, 09:34)pioneersteffen Wrote: Hi @all,

are your blinds working correctly with firmware 2.7.0 and Alexa?

From my experience the position is inverted: 0% going to closed blinds and 100% to fully open. The same for the slats.

Many thanks.

Best Regards
Steffen

Yes, me too.
The height and slat are wrong in the percentage
For me even since firmware 2.6.2
he also no longer makes a whole run.
Example: I say "Alexa lower the blind in the living room" and it only moves about 20% and not to the end.
I haven't found the reason yet.
Hello,

Still having problems..

Yesterday at the afternoon all was OK. Today in the morning the client said to me it wasn't working.. Tried with my acc and not working.

Uninstalled APPS - Cloud Connector and IoT T3 API and now working again...

Some idea what's happening?

Thanks
You should report it to SE support. This part is 100% done by SE and nothing we can help here. Our LM Alexa and Google home are totally different and our own implementations.
Ctrl+F5
Hi everyone, hope you could help me here. So basically i did everything as per youtube video, created one room with one object but alexa can't simply find any devices. Anyone else having this issue now? Thanks
(10.10.2022, 07:08)Laikinas Wrote: Hi everyone, hope you could help me here. So basically i did everything as per youtube video, created one room with one object but alexa can't simply find any devices. Anyone else having this issue now? Thanks

Hi
you still have.
- Update 2.8.0
- Update Touch
- Activate Voice control in Touch for Object -> and set adress for status feedback
- Update Cloud connector and Enable Cloud connector
- Update IoT T3 API and Enable KNX IoT 3rd Paty
- Right Login in Alexa with Schneider-Acount
???
(13.10.2022, 21:31)Tee_Trinker Wrote:
(10.10.2022, 07:08)Laikinas Wrote: Hi everyone, hope you could help me here. So basically i did everything as per youtube video, created one room with one object but alexa can't simply find any devices. Anyone else having this issue now? Thanks

Hi
you still have.
- Update 2.8.0
- Update Touch
- Activate Voice control in Touch for Object -> and set adress for status feedback
- Update Cloud connector and Enable Cloud connector
- Update IoT T3 API and Enable KNX IoT 3rd Paty
- Right Login in Alexa with Schneider-Acount
???
Thanks a lot, i have 2.7.0 version installed. Everything else seems ok like you described here. Where can i download 2.8.0 firmware with the signature?
se.com
Ctrl+F5