This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2021.12
(08.09.2022, 09:58)Daniel Wrote:
(08.09.2022, 08:50)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello All,

I have an installation where the SpaceLynk is used as Modbus TCP Master and polling data from 5 Modbus touch panels.
I have set the poll time to 1sec so that the delay when a user presses a button on the touch panel is minimal.
I am testing now with the latest firmware 2.7.0 and I see most of the times like there is a delay of 4-5sec before the object value changes value in the maping window.
Is there a known bug? Its only three coil registers that are polled by the touch panels and in general SL is not busy.
Both devices are on the same Vlan and wired connection. Ping <1ms.

How can I minimize the delay between the button press on the touch panel and object update which writes into the knx?
Can this be a network issue?

Please crate dedicated Thread under gateway. This is not correct place to ask this.
In short, this is how modbus works.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I will tranfer the post in the correct category. Although the reason I posted here is because I wanted to know if there is something wrong with the latest firmware.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2021.12 - by manos@dynamitec - 08.09.2022, 10:18