This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLYnk FW 2.7.0, problems with Touch 3
Hi. After upgrading the FW on my SpaceLYnk (HW1) to 2.7.0 yesterday Touch 3 does not work any more. 
Getting the following message: "Error in /www/apps/data/touch/lua/lib.lua at line 321: bad argument #4 to 'write' (string expected, got nil)". 

Also in the "app-store" there are a an update for Touch 3, but when trying to install get a new error message "action failed, please try again later". 

Does anyone else have the same problem, or does anyone have a suggestion for a solution?
Check this
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid24228
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I'm afraid that did not solve my problem. I have opened up so all user accounts have all access, and did a restart, but the problem is the same.
Cant acces either Touch or Touch Config.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main thing there was enabled password for visu and apps.
Ctrl+F5
Well, i dont have any passwords for for either visu or apps
And this is the problem, you should have this enabled.
Ctrl+F5
Hi. I've added a password to all accounts (and did a reboot), but the fault is still present.
Do you have any other ideas for the fault?
No, just passing what people suggested in the other post. Touch is SE responsibility.
Ctrl+F5
I assume the users already existed, can you try to add a new user and see if that one works?
I've deleted all acounts and created one new one. Still get the same message.
Check that your user access settings are the same as in this post: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid24228
I've think the access level is the same, but looks like the HMI is a bit different on my SL. 

Also uninstalled the apps sugested furter down the same thread. Still no axcess. 
Been thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling Touch 3. Do i have to set it up from scratch?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

User access settings are here

Ctrl+F5
(30.12.2021, 14:54)Daniel Wrote: User access settings are here

Ah, THANK YOU.  Now it's working fine. 
Also can get the app to be updated. 

Thanks for ur assistance.