This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Faulty display of the gauges after a while
For several firmware versions I have had the problem that my visualisation displays the meters incorrectly.

I have attached screenshots of the normal and the faulty display. This is always the same in different devices and browsers. A quarter of the counter is then displayed mirror-inverted... The longer you wait, the more counters are displayed incorrectly.

I also thought that they overlapped each other, but that wasn't the cause. 
I currently have the latest 2023 RC1 Formware on it, but I already had this error on my Schneider spaceLYnk 1.0 when the meter display was changed.
What platform does your visualization display use?
I use a Mac, my display is an Android 6 or so....
But I think I've also seen this on Windows...

I've tested it now under Windows 10 Pro with Firefox... it's the same as in MacOS

Can you send your backup to PM?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
you have an PM :-)
Have you seen it in any other browser than Firefox?
Ctrl+F5
(25.01.2023, 12:20)Daniel Wrote: Have you seen it in any other browser than Firefox?

Yes, I tried it in the past in Safari and chrome... but I will test it again... I will report
We can see it only in Firefox
Ctrl+F5
I haven't actually been able to find an error in Chrome and Safari yet, so it does seem to be limited to Firefox. However, I will continue to monitor it.

Update: I have now tested it all afternoon and the error only occurred with Firefox. I think that makes it clear that this is a Firefox issue... Can you do something about it, e.g. via a work-a-round?
This will be fixed in the next firmware.
(26.01.2023, 06:05)admin Wrote: This will be fixed in the next firmware.

Great, I have the same problem too.
@W10 with Firefox