This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

zero tier connection problem
Hello everyone, i have  problem with a lot of logic machine of my projects with the communication between the lm5 and zerotier. In zerotier i see that the device is online but when i put the adress to sign in the lm5, the device does not responding. Also on lm5 i see that the connection is ok for the zerotier. What do you think about this malfunction??
Did it ever worked? Or is this just sometimes happening?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.12.2021, 15:26)Daniel Wrote: Did it ever worked? Or is this just sometimes happening?

This is just sometimes happening
ZeroTier is a third-party solution that we don't have any control of. Certain routers might prevent ZeroTier from working in certain situations. Sometimes pinging before connecting via browser helps. You can try installing the latest package to see if it helps: https://dl.openrb.com/pkg/zerotier_1.8.4-1_imx6.ipk (System config > System > Packages > (+) Button).
(23.12.2021, 15:23)balatis Wrote: Hello everyone, i have  problem with a lot of logic machine of my projects with the communication between the lm5 and zerotier. In zerotier i see that the device is online but when i put the adress to sign in the lm5, the device does not responding. Also on lm5 i see that the connection is ok for the zerotier. What do you think about this malfunction??

I had got the same problem, my work around it was that before connect I will change from private to pubblic the connection and before close I turn again in private.
BR Cristian