This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Reactor and SIM
Hello
I have a customer from whom I have to install 3 reactor he has provided me with 4G SIM only, if I'm not mistaken the reactor is only GSM / 3G is there a modem update for 4G?
On my PC with Zerotier I can't access the remote Reactors, while on another computer yes, what can it depend on?

Merry Christmas and thank you
Newer hardware revisions have modems with 4G support. But most networks should have both 3G/4G support.
ZeroTier: have you authorized your PC on the network and does it appear online? Can you ping another computer from your PC when connected via ZeroTier. Also try pinging LM, sometimes it helps.
(24.12.2021, 12:14)admin Wrote: Newer hardware revisions have modems with 4G support. But most networks should have both 3G/4G support.
ZeroTier: have you authorized your PC on the network and does it appear online? Can you ping another computer from your PC when connected via ZeroTier. Also try pinging LM, sometimes it helps.

My hardware availability is as follows
HW: LM5 Reactor GM KNX (i.MX6)
SW: 20211014
but Vodafone's 4G sim doesn't work

With Zerotier the computer is already authorized now I will try to follow your instructions

Thank you
Send your full device serial number via PM. Are you sure that the APN and other settings are correct?