This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Error saving more trend records
Good colleagues, I hope you are feeling excellent. The following thread is to find out if there is any way to increase the capacity of the number of trend logs that can be stored, since currently when trying to create a new trend log I get the message "Save failed, trend log storage is full." The log size is 21.08 MB. Thank you and I am attentive to your comments
The only solution is to replace the hardware with a newer revision that has 256MB RAM and does not have on-board 32MB flash that limits the total trend size.
Hello admin, thanks for responding. So to have more space to store trends, you would only have to make that change from the factory, right? In short, with the logic machines that I have, it is not possible for me to increase the capacity to have more trends, am I right?
No, you cannot increase the maximum trends capacity on your LM.