This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to reset factory
Hello everybody,

Help me how to reset factory?

I have followed these instructions but failed

That device is LM2 model.

"How to reset LM2 to factory defaults?

Q: I want to know if it is possible to reset the LM2 to factory default? I changed the static IP to wrong one and now I can’t find it in the network.
A: By pressing the button on the side of LM2 for > 10 sec, it will be set to default factory configuration. If you press it for < 10 sec, the device will be rebooted.
There is also another possibility to discover IP address – LM2 has built-in zeroconf utility by default, so using Apple Discovery app you can discover the IP address of LM2. "

Thanks all,
Which LM2 is it? Does it have 2x USB and separate Ethernet or 1x USB + Ethernet? Does it boot properly?
(27.08.2016, 11:04)admin Wrote: Which LM2 is it? Does it have 2x USB and separate Ethernet or 1x USB + Ethernet? Does it boot properly?

This LM2 model has 2x USB and separate Ethernet.
I did as instructed properly.

When pressing the reset button> 10s (~ 45s) without any phenomenon. 2 indicator light remains normal.
@admin
Help me, pls.

Thank so much
Factory reset only applies to object database, visualization etc. Network settings and passwords are kept. You can do one long reset button press after device boot to set default IP - 192.168.0.10. If that does not help, the only solution is to do a full reflash. You will need a USB-UART/TTL adapter for this. Contact us by e-mail and we will send you full instructions.
(29.08.2016, 16:23)admin Wrote: Factory reset only applies to object database, visualization etc. Network settings and passwords are kept. You can do one long reset button press after device boot to set default IP - 192.168.0.10. If that does not help, the only solution is to do a full reflash. You will need a USB-UART/TTL adapter for this. Contact us by e-mail and we will send you full instructions.

Thank you very much.
I think the issue here is the need to do a full reflash.
But I do not see that this device has a memory card.
So please help me how to do a full reflash the device.
My email: smarthouse.gamma@gmail.com

thanks
I sent you instructions how to fully reflash old type LM2
Thank you very much.
I did successful.