This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Dimmer widget in mosaic3
Hi everybody,
An information, I've sawed that the widget of dimmer in mosaic doesn't work fine. When I try to change the value from the wheel, it comes to value and then it comes back again, for final goes at the right position.
Could it be a delay on my knx network?
Best regards Cristian
If you linked status then when you change a value value is shown as changed but then widget is waiting for status and if status is not received it goes back to what status value is.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.01.2022, 15:01)Daniel Wrote: If you linked status then when you change a value value is shown as changed but then widget is waiting for status and if status is not received it goes back to what status value is.

Hi,
So you guess that it is a delay on the bus, is it?
Best regards Cristian
Enable logging for both control and status objects and check if there's a delay between writes
(07.01.2022, 15:16)admin Wrote: Enable logging for both control and status objects and check if there's a delay between writes

Ok I try.
(07.01.2022, 15:16)admin Wrote: Enable logging for both control and status objects and check if there's a delay between writes

I confirm the dalay on the dimmer device.
How long is the delay? We can possibly increase the status timeout for this widget.
(10.01.2022, 08:06)admin Wrote: How long is the delay? We can possibly increase the status timeout for this widget.

There was an error in the Ets parameters. My client flag to give the status at the end of the ramp and the ramp was 10 second.
So it is no more a problem.
Thanks for the support.
Best regards Cristian