This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bluetooth profile for Kaadas Doorlock
Hi everyone,

I have to connect Kaadas K9 door lock to LM using bluetooth. 
How can I figure out if it is even possible and if it is how to write a new profile for it?
Do you have any documentation on the protocol used by this door lock? Most manufacturers implement their own protocols and use Bluetooth simply as a data transport.
(11.01.2022, 10:13)admin Wrote: Do you have any documentation on the protocol used by this door lock? Most manufacturers implement their own protocols and use Bluetooth simply as a data transport.

No, I haven't. Do i need to sniff that data somehow?
As I understand if is see unknown device connected to LM in scada-BLE tab, thats good sign. But if there is no any unknow devices when trying to connect doorlock, I can't control it or is there the way?
BLE devices send advertising information when they are not paired. This is how LM discovers new devices. But it does not make sense for a door lock to advertise its presence this way. If you know the MAC of the lock you can try connecting to it directly.
Does it have an Android app? It's possible to capture Bluetooth traffic from Android via WireShark.