This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic cloud
Hi,
Is there a way to force the cloud update by script?
Best regards Cristian
Do you mean sync cloud app? Why do you ask?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.01.2022, 11:45)Daniel Wrote: Do you mean sync cloud app? Why do you ask?

Yes, because the cloud seems update ( green dot ) on the log visualize connect, but doesn't update and send telegram.
To make the cloud work again I need to press sync on the app and it works again without problems.
It happens always after a power supply failure (main line)
Best regards Cristian
Does the same thing happen if you reboot LM via System config?
(12.01.2022, 11:51)admin Wrote: Does the same thing happen if you reboot LM via System config?

I need to check.
Best regards Cristian
(12.01.2022, 11:51)admin Wrote: Does the same thing happen if you reboot LM via System config?

Yes, I have tested and I confirm that it does after a reboot from system config too.
Best regards Cristian
An updated LM cloud app has been published, see if it fixes the issue for you
(14.01.2022, 11:57)admin Wrote: An updated LM cloud app has been published, see if it fixes the issue for you

Thanks I will make tomorrow and I let you know.
Best regards Cristian