This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualizing large amounts of time series data
What is the recommended approach to visualize large amounts of time series data, integrated into the LM5/Wiser visualization? 

More specifically, I would like to make a trend graph displaying the current total power consumption of the house, read from Tibber Pulse every 5 seconds.
Ideally, data should be kept for one year back in time, but if that is not feasible, 24 hours is the minimum, i.e. 17280 datapoints.

I would like to be able to see immediate respons (i.e. max 5 seconds) if I switch off/on a particular device in the house. 
With electricity prices sky-rocketing in all of Europe, this would be a nice visualization feature to have integrated in the visualization of LM/Wiser to analyse your own power consumption over time.
Trend logs does not seem to have fine enough granularity and object log visualization seems to have a maximum of 200 data points (Wiser).
Any goods hints?

Thanks in advance
Rgds
Christian
For historical data you can use trends. But if you need real-time data with high resolution you should use an external service like Grafana.