This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Storing Long Access Tokens
Hi

I need to store a user-updatable / logic machine script-updateable access token which is approx 2600 characters long.  I would normally store this type of value as a User Parmeter however the string datatype here is only 255 bytes.

Short of hard coding this into a script, is there any other way that I can store this token?  Directly in the database perhaps?

Im running SHAC firmware 1.10.0.

Many thanks in advance

Kind Regards
James
Why don't you use storage?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks pointing me to use storage .. I've always overlooked storage.set() .. It's the perfect solution!

Kind Regards
James
Is there way to browse all stored data (without knowing a specific key that's been used to identify the stored info)?

Kind Regards
James
You can use storage.all() and storage.keys() for this. In LM there's a storage viewer app which can be used instead of scripts.
Many thanks for the scripted solution - these work well

Is there now a way to install apps on the Schneider SHAC version (firmware Version: 1.10.0) of LogicMachine?

Kind Regards
James
No
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5