This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ZeroTier readd after deleting LM does't work
Hello, after restoring a backup disappeared the connection to ZeroTier, meaning that in the console there was but it was always offline.

Then I deleted it from the zerotier console and immediately readded through its id-node, but now it is still offline and I can not assign a new zerotier IP.
on LM the zerotier service is in "requesting ip address" state andi doesn't always stay that way whatever it does.

I also reinstalled the firmware to the latest version, no way.

What I can do?

Thanks

Peppe
Try creating different network, see if it works there.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(25.01.2022, 17:44)Daniel Wrote: Try creating different network, see if it works there.

tryed... doesn't work.

have you ever experimented to delete and then readd a LM on ZeroTier consolle? 
Maybe you could find same difficulties... and resolve for me too Wink
Connecting to another network should work as it worked for me. 
To add it back you must use Node ID and you could get it after connecting to another network.
Run this script to get Node ID and add manually your LM.
Code:
info = io.readproc('zerotier-cli -D/var/lib/zerotier-one_default/ -j info')
address = require('json').pdecode(info).address
log(address)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
OK... I will retray to connect to another network.

But maybe the difference was that the LM is in a remote location, in a different lan, with a different public IP address, from my PC in wich I run the console. In fact, after added it back I can see it, but always offline and so I can't assign or auto-assign a zerotier IP.

Anyway, I will let you know...

thanks

Peppe