This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend logs - category sorting
Hi,

In the 'trend logs' I can sort the different logs when they are in the same category, but if I have multiple categories - can I change the sort order per category?

E.g. I have now "log1, log2 = category1, log3, log4 = category2", and I want to move "log3/log4" (category2) to be displayed at the top of the trend logs, before category1.

Any ideas how to achieve that?
Thank you!
Morkov
Custom category sorting is not implemented. Categories are sorted alphabetically so you can change the category name to change the sort order.
(27.01.2022, 07:32)admin Wrote: Custom category sorting is not implemented. Categories are sorted alphabetically so you can change the category name to change the sort order.

Thank you.

I have over 200 items in the trend logs which make this quite a tedious job, due to the inability to mass-rename the trend logs categories - is there any script I could use to automate the process?
Thank you!
Morkov
You can mass-rename categories like this:
Code:
db:update('trends', { category = 'new category name' }, { category = 'old category name' })
(27.01.2022, 08:49)admin Wrote: You can mass-rename categories like this:
Code:
db:update('trends', { category = 'new category name' }, { category = 'old category name' })

Great, thank you!!!
Thank you!
Morkov