This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Iridium server, logic machine and ssh
Hi Guys,
i have installed iridium server in the logic machine, server seams to run but when i type http://host:8888/  (which should be the right path as wrote at iridiummobile site) the system shows a blank page.

So i tried to access by ssh in the way to test if the iridium server was installed properly but i cannot get the access done.
As i read ssh is closed by default, but how can i do to check and login the server?

Any clue =?

Thank you in advance Big Grin
(31.08.2016, 15:47)Geekhouse Wrote: Hi Guys,
i have installed iridium server in the logic machine, server seams to run but when i type http://host:8888/  (which should be the right path as wrote at iridiummobile site) the system shows a blank page.

So i tried to access by ssh in the way to test if the iridium server was installed properly but i cannot get the access done.
As i read ssh is closed by default, but how can i do to check and login the server?

Any clue =?

Thank you in advance Big Grin

hi, what is your LM firmware version and what version of iridium server package?. packege of iridium server from iridium site (iridiumserver_1.0.1-8197_LM.ipk) does not work with lm firmware 2016-07-14
hi, iridiumserver_1.0.5-9031_LM.ipk
and LM 2016-07-14

Server is activated

lua /lib/genohm-scada/plugins/dali/daemon.lua
lua daemon.lua
./iridium --hidden --force --watchdog=60
Hi
i cant install iRidiumServer package (iridiumserver_1.0.5-9031_LM.ipk) with LM5

the popup message is:

Unknown package 'iridiumserver'.
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for iridiumserver found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package iridiumserver.

Done

How to solve it?
thanks
It won't work if you're using LM5 power version as it based on newer CPU architecture. We'll ask Iridium devs to prepare a new package.
(08.09.2016, 10:10)admin Wrote: It won't work if you're using LM5 power version as it based on newer CPU architecture. We'll ask Iridium devs to prepare a new package.

thank you Big Grin
On the thread of Iridium Server and LMx - I would like to have a piece of logic for heating control where I turn on a circulating pump if the boiler is on and there has been a call for heat - 3 KNX group addresses. I would like to do this for several manifolds.

1. I assume I can use the block function to do this? Perhaps you have an example?

2. Can I run such functions whilst running Iridium Server?

3. When I am running Iridium Server and I wish to perform logic functions using KNX group addresses - can I access group addresses from Iridium Server somehow or must I have the local group addresses stored?

4. Is there a way to synchronise group addresses between Iridium Server and local Logic Machine?
Hello, I can't get iridium server running...

what could be the issue?

As You see i cannot reach the web interface...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like Iridium server 1.0.6-9533 is not compatible with latest FW. We've provided the required tools to Iridium developers, so please ask their support for an updated version.
(11.10.2016, 08:03)LKBA Wrote: Hello, I can't get iridium server running...

what could be the issue?

As You see i cannot reach the web interface...

Hi, if you use lm firmware newer then 20150917 IS won't work. Iridium made .ipk only for older firmwares

i have beta version for RC2 firmware. it may have some bugs. if you will find it - let me know in this thread, I will send your report to Iridium mobile.

download server ipk from attach

Attached Files
.zip   iridiumserver_1.0.9-9954_LM2.ipk.zip (Size: 4.51 MB / Downloads: 22)
Everytime i Log in to server with service password - it crashes, and only starts when i reboot the LM.
So I cannot configure the server remotely.
Is it possible to completely wipe iridium server files in the LM remotely?
How should I do it?
(19.10.2016, 11:26)LKBA Wrote: Everytime i Log in to server with service password - it crashes, and only starts when i reboot the LM.
So I cannot configure the server remotely.
Is it possible to completely wipe iridium server files in the LM remotely?
How should I do it?

hi, what LM firmware and IS packadge  (filename) do you use?

if you want to delete IS totaly you must delete IS package from system configuration->system_>packages and do a factory reset of LM from Logic machine -> utilities - factory reset.
iridium project and licenses are inluded in LM backup
I guess, the crashes are caused by bad server project. I use RC2 firmware and beta IS, the one, You provided.
(20.10.2016, 09:46)LKBA Wrote: I guess, the crashes are caused by bad server project. I use RC2 firmware and beta IS, the one, You provided.

when you log in to IS it create some sertificates (ad I know). while it do this it's web interface does not available. wait 1-2 minutes.
if it does not help
do a factory reset of LM's database  (Logic machine -> utilities - factory reset) and try to relogin to IS and dowload your project.
if it still does not help
ask your question to iridium support
use this link
http://support.iridiummobile.net/forums/...er/topics/
Factory reset helped, but as i see IS consumes LOTS OF resources, i have these loads now: CPU/IO: 2.12 2.11 1.95, Memory: 28%, and DALI commands are delayed by 1-3 seconds. How should i fix that really annoying delay?
(25.10.2016, 10:30)LKBA Wrote: Factory reset helped, but as i see IS consumes LOTS OF resources, i have these loads now: CPU/IO: 2.12 2.11 1.95, Memory: 28%, and DALI commands are delayed by 1-3 seconds. How should i fix that really annoying delay?

only waits for new version of IS. with first version on empty LM and empty IS project  CPU/IO was more then 4.5