This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom Circular Slider
Hi, it is possible to customize the circular slider making it not 360° but more like 270°/240° with the empty space bottom?

Sorry for my strange questions, I like to customize the visualization Tongue

Thanks!
It's not possible?
No, this cannot be customized
ok, another question, is it possible to change a virtual group address in real time, like what happend with the default value of the circular slider, when sliding without release mouse?
and it is possible to do the same with the +/- direct input?

Thanks
admin, is it possible?
The value can only be sent on mouse/touch release. This is by design to prevent sending many bus telegrams.
I know this, the problem is that in the same widget I have the circular slider and the +/- direct input with the same group address. I have hidden one of the 2 vaue and the problem is that if I use one of the 2 that that have it's value hidden, the value of the other one don't change until I release the mouse if I use the slider or if I use the +/- it change only after few seconds
Yes, this is by design. Direct input has a short delay to prevent sending many telegrams when a user quickly presses +/- buttons.