This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Maintain trends during backup restore
I know that it is possible to import scripts and the visualization but this is not really practical for me. I have a lot of event, cyclic and user scripts and also the objects are created via scripts and have to fit the script version. Most of the time only additional objects are added.
I already have a script that I start bevor the update to save parameters from the objects into files to restore my parameters after the new backup is restored.
I don’t have a problem when the solution would be to write a script that saves and restores the trend files from USB or so or do it via database commands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maintain trends during backup restore - by Christian_EWW - 04.02.2022, 11:17