This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Different Visu per device
Hi everyone,

I'm considering getting an LM, and obviously new to everything.
I've been watching some videos and looking in the forum, but didn't find an answer.

Is it possible to have a different visualization per device; Let's say an iPad on the 2nd floor and an Android tablet on the 3rd floor.
Where the user can only use the visualization specific for that floor/device?

Preferably without having to password every visualiszation.

Thanks!
(05.02.2022, 15:32)playingby Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm considering getting an LM, and obviously new to everything.
I've been watching some videos and looking in the forum, but didn't find an answer.

Is it possible to have a different visualization per device; Let's say an iPad on the 2nd floor and an Android tablet on the 3rd floor.
Where the user can only use the visualization specific for that floor/device?

Preferably without having to password every visualiszation.

Thanks!

Have you tried to create two users and in the rights give at visualization partial?
Best regards Cristian
Another option could be creating 2 different visu’s in the controller and adding a small piece of custom JS and select the correct visu start page based on the IP of the client device, this way you don’t need to login as a user.
You can create two separate users and assign access rights to different visualization pages as needed. You can install LM starter app on both devices. It remembers login/password so you need to set it up only once.
(06.02.2022, 09:22)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Another option could be creating 2 different visu’s in the controller and adding a small piece of custom JS and select the correct visu start page based on the IP of the client device, this way you don’t need to login as a user.

Hello Erwin,

is there a ready Javascript for this?

Thanks
My app CTC Wiser ( which works with Logic Machine) allows you to select a different start page on each iPad.

Take a look at Crowhurst.com.au