This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

action trigger, but how
I have a situation.

Last year and today again we have false action of a trigger.
If i look at the even log history i see, object 4/1/61 is trigger by a user on the touchpanel.

But it isnt posibble, why.
the burglar alarm was turned on, as you can see it was night, and the office is clossed at that time.
I also can see in the log that the alarm was armed at the time.
The login details of this user are only known to me.
Last year we also had this problem a few times, because of this we gave each user separate login details and removed/adjusted the current login data.

Does anyone any idea how this is possible?
So far i know local (us), is a User Script trigged by user name Touchpaneel?
Do you have custom JS in the controller? as 'us' = user interface / visualization and not a script (those are ss/sr/se), so i suspect something is either triggered by JS or a user.
(09.02.2022, 16:31)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Do you have custom JS in the controller? as 'us' = user interface / visualization and not a script (those are ss/sr/se), so i suspect something is either triggered by JS or a user.

Thank you Erwin,

No, i dont use a custom JS

this is my JS script
Code:
$(function(){
  // your code here
});

i can sent a backup, if you like it.
It is a pretty easy installation.

I have a total of 4 scripts.
EB (just turn on all light, just because i had to make a change on remote) and this one is disabled (this dont use the groupadres im talking about).
EB (just a or function, to show a icon when there is a problem)
EB (Simple Timer Logic triggered by TAG "Timer" Version 1, one you did make in history)
RS (show time on screen)

All of these dont use the group adres with the problem, as you also said.
Check user access logs. Sender "us" is visualization, not scripts.
Thanks Admin for reply,

Indeed, I checked the access log, but don't see strange things.