This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Profile for Darkin modbus !
Hi everybody !
I want to control a Darkin air conditioning unit via RS485. I also have darkin's tutorial, but really I am not a professional to be able to create a library file on LM (Create a project for modbus darkin VRV4). I really appreciate everyone who made it and shared it here! Smile . Thanks to everyone who read and helped me.

Smile

Attached Files
.pdf   EKMBDXA.pdf (Size: 1.57 MB / Downloads: 24)
Which parameters do you want to read and write? Some parts can be done via a profile but other parts can only be made via scripts.
Yes, Admin !
I just want to read and write the following parameters:
-Turn on and off the air conditioner(status and send)
-Temperature adjustment(status and send)
-Increase and decrease the blower(status and send)
- Modes like Cool, Heat, Fan, Dry(status and send)
Can you help me! <3
At the moment it's not clear what the correct Modbus addressing is. Run Read test in Modbus, set Function to "Holding register (#3)" and try reading from addresses 0, 30000 and 30001. Post what you get from reading these addresses.