This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee supported device list
Hi,

I finally proudly got the zigbee dongle to start some tests...

Apparently I'm able to join only Temp/Hum devices form Aqara/Xiaomi.

I'm in trouble trying to join PIR and reed sensors from Xiaomi/Aqara either (that are correctly working on another hub)

But the "DIFFERENCE" in zigbee support would be to integrate TRV devices.
I have 6 Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee devices that are running in TRV mode (no setpoint, just valve value) that are currently controlled by LM5 using the PID script and mqtt topic to phisically operate.

It would be nice to include all those kind of devices natevely into LM5 because it will boost the LM ecosystem.

My question is... how could I help you in implementing those devices?
thanks
regards
Marco
We have plans to add an ability to implement custom profiles. But the profile definition is not stable yet because the ZigBee app is still in development at this moment. We have this Eurotronic valve at the office so we will look into adding it a bit later.