This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM not see old KNX sensors
Hi!
We have old WindowsMaster controllers with connected KNX equipment. The connected LM sees only sensors of a certain type (WET112), the rest of the equipment does not see and does not update. LM version 20200727.
Help me please. I have no more ideas.
What do you mean by does not see? Do not receive KNX telegrams?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
yes, not receive
It only does not work from LM to KNX equipment?
Does ETS telegrams work well?
It is connected by IP?
Yes, only LM does not receive telegrams, old controllers work. We have 3 lines in 1.1.0, 1.2.0, 1.3.0. The sensors that the LM sees are from lines 1 and 2. The LM is connected via IP, on the same network as the router and old controllers, multicast IP. It doesn't matter what mode is selected TP-UART / EIBnet IP Tunneling / EIBnet IP Routing - the LM receives telegrams only from these sensors.
This is so strange, could there be a problem with the LM version? Or are filters installed somewhere?
sorry for my bad English
Is LM in the line 3?
No, this 1-3 lines only for old equipment. We want to use LM as a gateway and connect via IP. My question is, could this be related to the LM version?
(15.02.2022, 20:20)ikhy Wrote: No, this 1-3 lines only for old equipment. We want to use LM as a gateway and connect via IP. My question is, could this be related to the LM version?

I don't think, I guess it is a filter table not correct.
BR Cristian
For LM KNX telegram is a telegram, it does not matter where it came from. Check filter table, src policy.
If KNX would be broken then everything would not work, not just a particular device.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5